Wednesday 20 January 2010

And finally....

for today, I hope at least. I just wanted to clarify something. I mutter. I muse. I downright moan. But I find human life amazing. And I have it pretty easy. I've been blessed so much, so far, in life. Over in Haiti there is such profound destruction its difficult to fathom what people are feeling. I know this, and our family tries to do our little bit to help. So please don't, if you're reading, think the things I talk about matter in the larger scheme of things. They don't always matter that much to me, but I have the urge to get them out there. I'm entertained and informed by some of the thinkers & mothers I read on a weekly basis. This blog might not do that, but it won't be some long-term whinge-a-thon. The current phase is just hormones :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment